Are you interested in becoming a Certified Flight Dispatcher?
An aircraft dispatcher (flight dispatcher) is an airman, who is licensed by civil aviation authorities and shares in the responsibilities related to flight planning, problem solving and contingency planning.
At NEXUS Academy, we are committed to preparing students for a rewarding career as an airline or commercial operation aircraft dispatcher via our civil aviation (GACA) certified course.
We offer a complete career solution for our clients:
Anyone who wishes to pursue a career in flight dispatch/OCC can take this course, but participants must be at least 21 years of age and successfully completed high school to be eligible to take the CAA aircraft dispatch test for license/certification with an ICAO English Language Proficiency Level 4.
* First Name: This field is required
* Last Name: This field is required
* Date of Birth: This field is required
Place of Birth:
* Nationality: This field is required
* City: This field is required
* Email: Please enter a valid email
* Cell Phone No: This field is required
Country of Origin:
* Education Level: This field is required
Have you ever taken an English course?:Yes No
Where and how long?:
Do you have any Aviation Experience?:Yes No
If yes, explain:
Are you employed?:Yes No
Where do you work?:
Cell Phone No:
Work Phone No: