Provides participants guidance on the policies, procedures and systems that must be followed by all ground support staff to ensure all Ground Handling Services, operations and activities are conducted in accordance with the regulatory authority requirements and international standards.
The purpose of this Ground Handling Training is to provide important guidance & useful information to all managers, supervisors and staff who are engaged in the performance of aircraft handling and support services at Airport..
ICAO English Language Proficiency Level 3.
* First Name: This field is required
* Last Name: This field is required
* Date of Birth: This field is required
Place of Birth:
* Nationality: This field is required
* City: This field is required
* Email: Please enter a valid email
* Cell Phone No: This field is required
Country of Origin:
* Education Level: This field is required
Have you ever taken an English course?:Yes No
Where and how long?:
Do you have any Aviation Experience?:Yes No
If yes, explain:
Are you employed?:Yes No
Where do you work?:
Cell Phone No:
Work Phone No: