To develop customer service skills and apply the recommended techniques as best practices. This course prepares students with operationally relevant, work-related service skills to successfully function in a complex and dynamic aviation environment in which a good customer service with external and internal customers is vital. Its effectiveness is based on proven classroom materials and approaches adopted by qualified and experienced instructors.
The students from this course will be learn about how to structure technical reports so that the audience understands what they are reading, and the message gets across. The following objectives will be covered in this course: Learn how to structure technical reports that are clear, concise and effective
1. Understand the ideal structure and layout
2. Learn how to organize coherent sentences and paragraphs
3. Understand the concepts of Simplified Technical English
4. Learn how to use references, appendices, figures and graphics effectively
The objectives of the Aviation Risk Assessment and Management Systems course are as follow:
1. Provide students with an introduction and background to the world of Risk Management
2. Understanding Hazard and Risk Definition and identification
3. Practical knowledge of the Bow Tie method and how each element functions within the Risk Assessment model
4. By the end of the course students will be able to apply the knowledge they have learned to simple situations involving aviation risk management.
The objectives of the Human Factors in Aviation Management are as follow:
1. Provide students with an overview of Human Factors in Aviation
2. Give an understanding of HF and specific models that are used in this area
3. Provide an understanding of Human Error and how it affects HF
4. Provide students with management strategies to aid in managing HF in the workplace
The Safety Leader Training Course provides the education and training that enables each professional to skillfully lead the pursuit of operational excellence. The program follows the guidance from ICAO, Safety Management International Collaboration Group (SMICG), various national aviation authorities, and respected professional organizations.
Completion of the course meets the training requirements for being recognized as a Certified Registered Safety Professional by the International Society of Safety Professionals.
This course provides you with the skills, techniques strategies to deliver effective training programs.
You will learn how to develop lesson plans, understand how to conduct training in adult learning environments and create classroom activities.
As a leader or key personnel in your organization, it is important to understand the common recurring issues and best practices of the current SMS, this training helps you understand how to take the correct course of action and implementation with regards to the Safety Management System.