Aviation Training Program Manager
The Aviation Training Program Manager position is responsible for aviation program management the objective of high-quality service delivery within the limits of academy training plans and Company Policies.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prepare and maintain the schedule for the whole year for aviation courses.
- Respond to inquiries from students by email, telephone or in-person.
- Oversee and administer complete course registration and student’s admission process.
- Conduct a student’s placement test.
- Prepare and conduct student induction sessions
- Coordinate with students for classes and examination schedule and other information
- Maintain and store student’s result records.
- Prepare and assist the student to fulfill application requirements for GACA.
- Liaise with the GACA and provide mandatory student information
- Schedule students for written, oral and practical examinations.
- Provide student job placement services to successful students.
- Maintain and update accurate attendance records for students
- Liaise regularly with instructors and students over students’ specific attendance issues
- Liaise with the faculty to ensure that the course material, manuals, and books are available.
- Conduct, compile and report student’s and client’s feedback and recommend necessary corrective actions.
- Manage training facilities and Ensure laptops and audiovisual equipment are functioning properly.
- Liaise with the IT department for any technical support.
- Administer and maintain stationery and miscellaneous supplies for the academy
- Oversee general administration and ensure the maintenance of training facility including classes, offices and tea room.
- Publish and promote the courses through social media contact and establish an effective relationship with students and clients to attract students.
- Coordinate to maintain the academy’s social media sites, such as Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook by updating course details.
- Assist in business development, coordinate with aviation companies for providing course offers.
- Prepare proposals and contracts for aviation courses.
- Responsible for invoicing and follow up for payment
Position Requirements & Attributes:
- MINIMUM EDUCATION / CERTIFICATIONS: Bachelor degree and/or Aircraft Dispatcher Certificate
- MINIMUM RELEVANT EXPERIENCE: Minimum eight (8) years of related work experience
- Must possess the following skills and attributes.
- Planning and Organizing skills
- Communication & Inter-personal skills
- Decision-Making skills
- Essential hands-on Computer skills
- Ability to work under pressure