The Aviation Ground Instructor – Dispatch Training is responsible for training delivery with the objective of high-quality service delivery within the limits of the course curriculum, academy operating manual and company policies.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Performs classroom and on the job training for tailored/customized courses to meet the client’s training requirements.
- Performs instructor duties outlined in the GACA regulations in accordance with the approved Training Course.
- Ensures all students understand the theory and practice on all aspects of Flight dispatch and ATP training programs and/or air carrier programs.
- Conducts regular assessments for students to ensure satisfactory progress through the course and sore and maintain progress records.
- Initiates stage checks and requests for assigned students.
- Responsible for the timely course completion of all students as planned, including completion of required paperwork and assignment of the final course grade.
- Develops new curriculum and courseware and amends the existing curriculum as per the requirements.
Position Requirements & Attributes:
- Must have at least three years of Flight Dispatcher experience in any operations conducted under Part 121 or similar or 5 years of experience as PIC in any operations conducted under Part 121
- Must have current Flight Dispatcher License
- Must have Advanced English Language GACA Level 4
- Have a strong understanding of the Aviation Industry
- Must have knowledge of Teaching Methods & Instructional Design
- Must possess the following skills and attributes.
- Passionate, Innovative and Creative
- Committed to Quality and high standards of integrity
- Planning and Organizing skills
- Communication & Inter-personal skills
- Analytical & Problem-Solving skills
- Essential hands-on Computer skills