Are you interested in our Aviation Maintenance Technician (AMT) Program?
The Aircraft Maintenance Technology (AMT) certificate and degree program is designed to prepare students to become Licensed Airframe & Powerplant (A&P) Mechanics. Graduates will be ready for immediate employment into the aircraft maintenance field.
This is a 30-month program and begins with 6 months of pre-college program courses consisting of basic, intermediate, and advanced English focusing on aviation technical English.
It includes introduction to the specialty and hand tools and equipment utilized in aircraft maintenance, including their understanding and proper usage, terminology, and care.
Requires a TOEFL score of 70 Internet-based (iBT). International English Language Testing System (IELTS) overall Band Score of 6 or better also accepted.
* First Name: This field is required
* Last Name: This field is required
* Date of Birth: This field is required
Place of Birth:
* Nationality: This field is required
* City: This field is required
* Email: Please enter a valid email
* Cell Phone No: This field is required
Country of Origin:
* Education Level: This field is required
Have you ever taken an English course?:Yes No
Where and how long?:
Do you have any Aviation Experience?:Yes No
If yes, explain:
Are you employed?:Yes No
Where do you work?:
Cell Phone No:
Work Phone No: